1. My mind is all over …lets see where do I start???
2. I have been thinking about ” TIME”
We never know how much time we have in this life……
It is up to us how to spend it!! What to do with it!! and The impact we make with our time!!
One of my best friend that I grew up with was Shannon Rae Switkowski. She was killed by her ex-boyfriend, brutally murdered. I remember it like it was yesterday when I called home and was told that she had been killed. I was on my way to Iowa on a bus in 1997. I was only a few hours away from HAPPY TIMES. I was coming to visit my sister. They told me first, I was to be the one to tell my sister. My sister was pregnant with her first daughter whom she named Shannon Rae. Our friends life was cut short. She was a new mother of a young son. He was also a target but survived because his mother sheilded him with her body and took all the shots herself.
I remember eating Lucky Charms cereal with her, it was her favorite. I remember putting on our make-up in the mirror together, laughing and talking about boys. I remember listening to music and singing, sleep overs, making our own bean and cheese burritoes. She was beautiful inside and out.
Her son is now 14 years old. Looks just like her! Handsom young man he is….
3. Jesus is the answer!!
If you dont know Him …its simple.
Just ASK —Jesus come into my heart and be my saviour. Thank you for dying for my sins. I recieve that gift of life you are offering. Come and be my Lord.
4. Did you read about my POOPY Knee and water issue??? :0)
5. A HAPPY SONG FOR YOU!!!
6. I was chosen with 2 others this past week to be the WORSHIP LEADER’s in my church . How exciting is that!!I have always loved to sing since I was a child. I remember a person telling me that I couldnt sing and I should stop. I took choir all through jr high and highschool. About 5 years ago I attended a Friday Night Live worship at a local church, a women named Rachel walked up to me and said she had been watching me and that God says that
” I am a David, one who ushers in the presence of the Lord. I am a worship leader and God had something for me.”
At the time I was terrified of public singing. GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!!!
(I think it is neat too that God connected me to my husband DAVID and my son is also DAVID…we are all David’s here at my house…singing and praising the LORD!!!)
7. I get to see my Sister and Mom this weekend !! Yippy!
8. It really is amazing the things that GOD will do when you let Him have the reins to your life. If we learn to trust Him and not push our own agenda. But instead letting Him lead and open opportunity for you.
9. God’s blessings follow those who follow HIM!!
10. A quote of course :0)
Life is relationships; the rest is just details.
Have a womderfully RANDOM FRIDAY!!!