1. First of all…
I feel like I don’t have any things to share. ‘
I’m sure I will find some as a continue searching my brain bins :0)
2. I am still picking DANDELIONS…
Today I was plucking them so much I heard my minds saying:
“These Things Are Relentless!!!”
So I stopped picking for today…
I still want to be out there..
but I will burn out and quit if I don’t do this in moderation.
3. A quote:
“When we break people…we break Jesus”
What ever you have done to the least of these, you have done to me. –isn’t that what Jesus said!
OUCH! makin’ me think!! Trust me I am no angel. I get mad, flip off at the mouth, make statement I should otherwise not say and have moments of less than loving attitudes. :0/ But this quote…it hit me.
4. Started the book : EXPERIENCING WORSHIP by Stephen Newman
Our church worship team is going through this study book – its good
I just want my life to be a living worship experience.
5. I am surprised….not really
– that I have things to say here. :0p lol
6. My Sarah took some good pictures of herself and her brother David, here’s one:
7. I took some pics this week too :
8. Grandpa came to visit David again…
Look for the 4th installment of A BOY AND HIS GRANDPA! – tomorrow.
9. There is nothing like listening to:
Your children arguing over which one is going to the bathroom first.
The first shall be last, and the last shall be first.
In this case I don’t think that applies :0)
10. I am still going to the Gym!!
I really like it. I enjoy the alone time. I feel stronger. I am stronger.
PS: I think it is funny that I thought I didn’t have anything to put on this post this week. One thing I like about this FRIDAY FACTS is that I get a Snap Shot of my past week. Its neat to see what I have done, been touched by, listen to or read …especially on those weeks ( like this one ) when I felt like I’ve just been doing the same o’ same o’ !!
See how much you miss when you don’t – REFLECT!