FRIDAY FACTS IS BACK!!! Did you miss me???
1. Found a new blog and site that I really enjoy, it is called
I added a button on my BUTTON ROLL for it….check it out!! She makes awesome PhotoverseQuotes.
2. Another one I really like my BFF Tina found. They are really cool, inspirational DOODLES.
Click the link below to see more…
3. My daughter joined the youth worship team. She sang for the first time the last Sat. of Feb. Last Saturday she went to her Grandparents house for the weekend, so she didnt go to youth group. The guitarist that is leading worship for youth came up to me and said “Sarah cant miss anymore, without her its not right.” :0) GOOOOOOOO SARAH!!!
4. Song I heard on my Pandora…beautiful:
5. I feel like I am ” LOOKING FOR THINGS TO ADD HERE” ohhhhh I know?
I got a great verse that I read this morning….
IS. 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you ; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flames shall not comsume you.
6. We have had a lot of work being done at the house…wanna see???
This is my freshly painted GREEN SUNROOM. When we moved into this house it was yellow..and so since I had the opportunity to paint it..(i did like the yellow) but I wanted just a little more soothing to me …LIME green. :0)
THIS IS MY FAVORITE-IST!!!
The garage got a major overhaul. It was leaning a little but after the flood it was seriously tilted. So it got some new footings and straightened out along with new siding and garage doors.
and a back door and windows in the sunporch and basement and upstairs bathroom…
7. A quote:
The chisel of our suffering must chip away every lie we have believed until only the truth of who we are remains. – Jacob Isreal
8. The Lord has been bringing some things to my mind that happened when I was a teenager. Thinking back 20 years ago is so strange with a older and wiser mind. I keep wondering what the Lord has in mind for all those things. Some of the memories brings up how I felt then….embarrasing, scared, utterly humiliated….some of the feelings I am a bit reluctant to revisit but I will continue to ponder and explore them at the Lords urging. Thankfully two things I dont feel about them now are GUILT and SHAME. The Lord has forgiven as far as the east is from the west and now it seems to me that He may want to use those things for good now.
9. Thinking about blogging my book on Thursdays…??? what do you think??? Book giveaway…I think too!!
10. I am so thankful for where I am in my life. I love my husband and children, my family and friends, my church and church family. I ESPECIALLY LOVE —-JESUS!!!
Have a wonderful Friday!
Please pray for those affected by the EarthQuake and coming Tsunami in Hawaii and California…I have family in California coastal areas and my cousin Lydia is stationed in Japan.