Hello Friday Facts is Back!! :0)
1. Shelly over @ Is that you, Lord ? posted a long missed —Lets Talk Tuesday!!
Shelly is the one who started me on this RANDOMNESS so go thank her by visiting her site. She will surprise you with her wisdom and insights. Check her out!!
2. I got my little man ( he is almost 3) in underwear for over 16 hours with no accidents….1 dry night and a so far most the day….I will let ya know how the rest of the day goes. :0)
3. Song that is one my * like* list this week
One WaY JESUS!!
4. Perkins Muffins…… Carmel cappuccino macadamia nut muffin!!! YUMMY!!!!
5. A poem I wrote posted on my poetry blog on Jan 2, 2011
dives as deep as it can
but never reaches the shores of the divine
reaching stretching to view a taste of light
to many blind spots
to many corners of darkness
your just the same
raising to emotional heights
seeking and grasping the truths that be
to high a crest
to high that mantle of greatness
but for you spirit enlightened by Christ
NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE to you.
6. This week I was invited by a friend of mine to join her for brunch at a Women’s Connection Meeting. These ladies are based in STONECROFT ministries. I had a great time.
Stonecroft offers a variety of brunch, luncheon, and dinner events for women and couples. These groups range from our Women’s Connections and Christian Women’s Clubs to the relaxed After 5 events when the workday is done. Each event includes an entertaining feature and an inspirational speaker who gives personal insight on coming to know God. Busy mothers get a welcome break with our Moms on the Run groups. Kids play under supervision nearby as these get-togethers work as much to stabilize mom’s sanity as they do to provide a Christian message. Thankfully, the two go hand-in-hand!
Here is a link to find a meeting in your area: http://www.stonecroft.org/elithica2/visual_group_locator.php
7. If you like personality tests…try this one out. It is called a VISUAL DNA test —http://www.youniverse.com/
8. A great quote found by my BFF :
It’s amazing what you can do when you don’t seek all the credit. I find nothing is really one person’s idea. –Dan Tully
9. Want to see what my desk normally looks like :0) don’t judge me….my mind knows where it all is…..
( I know ..terrible focus on the picture..but if it was more detailed it would just “look” worse. :0)
10. oh and the final one….I LOVE RANDOM BLOGGING!!!
Have a good one!
2 Comments Add yours
OH yeah..I am so glad! I was hoping the link up would work for the both of us :0) Thank you..I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! You have a wonderful weekend too. And lets link up again soon ok!!
hey friend! 🙂 you’re so sweet. really (blush)…i have missed posting random thoughts…it’s quite refreshing actually! lol 🙂 so glad you linked your friday facts up with my lets talk tuesday! what a great idea! and i love your description at the top…”fancifully random'”…nothing plain about randomness here…no ma’am! it’s always fun to see what you have going on. have a great weekend!! xoxo