Hello Friday Facts is Back!! :0)
2. I got my little man ( he is almost 3) in underwear for over 16 hours with no accidents….1 dry night and a so far most the day….I will let ya know how the rest of the day goes. :0)
3. Song that is one my * like* list this week
One WaY JESUS!!
4. Perkins Muffins…… Carmel cappuccino macadamia nut muffin!!! YUMMY!!!!
5. A poem I wrote posted on my poetry blog on Jan 2, 2011
dives as deep as it can
but never reaches the shores of the divine
reaching stretching to view a taste of light
to many blind spots
to many corners of darkness
your just the same
raising to emotional heights
seeking and grasping the truths that be
to high a crest
to high that mantle of greatness
but for you spirit enlightened by Christ
NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE to you.
6. This week I was invited by a friend of mine to join her for brunch at a Women’s Connection Meeting. These ladies are based in STONECROFT ministries. I had a great time.
Stonecroft offers a variety of brunch, luncheon, and dinner events for women and couples. These groups range from our Women’s Connections and Christian Women’s Clubs to the relaxed After 5 events when the workday is done. Each event includes an entertaining feature and an inspirational speaker who gives personal insight on coming to know God. Busy mothers get a welcome break with our Moms on the Run groups. Kids play under supervision nearby as these get-togethers work as much to stabilize mom’s sanity as they do to provide a Christian message. Thankfully, the two go hand-in-hand!
Here is a link to find a meeting in your area: http://www.stonecroft.org/elithica2/visual_group_locator.php
7. If you like personality tests…try this one out. It is called a VISUAL DNA test —http://www.youniverse.com/
8. A great quote found by my BFF :
It’s amazing what you can do when you don’t seek all the credit. I find nothing is really one person’s idea. –Dan Tully
9. Want to see what my desk normally looks like :0) don’t judge me….my mind knows where it all is…..
( I know ..terrible focus on the picture..but if it was more detailed it would just “look” worse. :0)
10. oh and the final one….I LOVE RANDOM BLOGGING!!!
Have a good one!