Ok..so here goes my RANDOMNESS
1. Had a wonderful Sunday Evening. Our Church did a groundbreaking ceremony for our new building. VERY EXCITING!! My Husband and his Dad and our Son are here in this picture. 3 generations.
2. Me and the kids are going to Missouri to visit my Sister and my Mom. We leave this morning! YIPPY :0)
3. We picked up my niece Shannon from my Dad’s house yesterday. She is travelling with us. My Son LOVES HER!!! He keeps saying – Where Shannon, Where Shannon??
4. Back to groundbreaking day – our Pastor said He was praying for a Rainbow that day. My daughter (little Artist) decided to make him a rainbow. He loved it so much. He was so touched. He said he is going to hang it up in the church. How cool is that??? :0)
5. I have had a song stuck in my head since SUNDAY :
You deserve the Glory and the Honor
We lift up Holy Hands to You
and Magnify your Name
Cause You are God
You are Great and Mighty God
There is no one else like You
There is no one else like YOU!!
Thats all I have for this tuedays randomness….Gotta run! :0)