1. This is me and my sister I call her my LALA :
She came to visit me this weekend !!! I love her! It is so wonderful to have coffee together, talk and laugh.
2. Yes!! Reading should be done for this purpose:
3. Psalm 91:1-2
4. My Thanks….because all is grace:
* Being asked to sing at the end
* Watching one enjoy FUN DIP tremendously
* creating a moment of silence
* Seeing Two find kindred hearts – one smiles more with this other than with any
* Favorite TV shows – season premieres – Criminal Minds! CSI! OHHH YEAH!
* Family TV NIGHT
* Snap chat with teens :0) making silly faces back is so fun
* MORE FREE CHOCOLATE – I got another two coupons!! so yummy!
* Sister looks like me – so many said that it was crazy!! Made us SMILE!
*Pajama night with Sissy LALA
* Lunch with Gma, sister and the kids
* Grandma’s face of love and joy listen to daughter sing and play her Ukulele
* Her (my Daughter) singing and playing – her love to praise the king:
* Teaching a boy to mop
5. A quote because I love them: