Day 21- day of rest
1. USE WHAT’S HERE:
Homemade French Vanilla creamer
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 14oz milk (whole, lowfat, or skim – doesn’t matter)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract OR Vanilla Coffee Syrup for a stronger flavor
- a mason jar (quart is perfect)
I usually buy one of those fancy smancy creamers at Hyvee…. Carmel or Something. But I came upon this here recipe by way of my mother. I have to say it is pretty nice knowing what I am drinking and its just enough sweet.
1. Find Savings:
Proverbs 21:17 He who loves pleasure will be a poor man;He who loves wine and oil will not be rich.
Save yourself the trouble and learn this one early…. we spend way too much money satisfying our pleasures.
2. Found something good for learning to read for those Pre-K -4th grade:
LEARN SIGHT WORDS
3. List maker thing!!
I LIKE THIS …it is so helpful to my list making ways:
4. DEAL DEAL DEAL
USE CODE : COMMONSENSE
3.99 per yr. !!! woot I already got mine!
THANK- YOU! CommonSense with money!!!
One Comment Add yours