1. Got free coffee shop – like coffee.. I visited my friend Jennifer and she went to barista classes …she makes a goooood espresso coffee!! yummmy!!
2. TAMPONS…we women use lots …so I thought why not sign up for email, newsletter and coupons right!!! yeah!
3. Made this recipe for Sweet potatoes …pretty good!!!
Here is what I did:
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Slice sweet potatoes ~1/2” thick
- Lightly coat with olive oil + a sprinkling of salt
- Bake for 20min [turning once]
- Turn heat to 400*
- Bake for ~15-20min more [turning once]
You won’t even believe what you have just done. As you puncture through the slightly crunchy browned skin, the center oozes with creaminess. It is like you puree’d sweet potatoes and infused them back into the potato. The flavor is equally as amazing. No extra salt was needed. No cinnamon. No maple syrup. They were sweet + caramelized + delicious.