1. This Easter Sunday we are moving into our NEW CHURCH BUILDING.
We are all so very excited!! God is GOOD!! (our permanent home since the FLOOD of “08” )
2. Verses that I found interesting:
Don’t be a blockhead!!
Your ears are open but you don’t hear a thing. Your eyes are awake but your don’t see a thing.The people are blockheads! They stick their fingers in their ears sot hey wont have to listen. They screw their eyes shut so they wont have to look. So they wont have to deal with me FACE TO FACE and let me heal them. ( message bible)
3. My 3 year old son’s favorite songs:
I THINK HE HAS GOOD TASTE!!
4. A Quote:
Stay Face to Face with God.
Wrestle it out.
Keep talking, even if that day
you don’t have anything nice to say.
5. I have thought of the saying “take it to the FACE” as a conflict, combat between enemies, or adversaries.
But as we have seen Face to Face also can HEAL you. Taking things face to face brings about communication, and a willingness to go through together.
I read an article that brought out 3 things about face to face that we need.
1. We need the right eyeglasses : EYES to SEE God and others. Right perspective!
2. We need the right hearing aid: EARS to HEAR the Heart of God and others. Right receptiveness!
3. We need the right Body Armor: Right Connections – body armor links and layer to create protection. When we have right connections in our relationship with God and others, we will have TRUE COMMUNITY!
Remember true communication happens when your NOT being a blockhead :0P
I think that is enough goodies for you all today!!
Have a blessed Friday :0)
4 Comments Add yours
Wow,, That is awesome!!
Thanks rachel ! glad you liked it. Have a great easter yourself and yes I will be singing my heart out!
Thanks for the reminder to NOT be a blockhead today. 🙂 I enjoyed reading the quotes. Very good.
Happy GOOD Friday rejoicing in all Christ did for us! And enjoy your Easter service in your new church building. I bet you’ll be up there singing your heart out to the risen Savior! 🙂