Let’s Talk! Tuesday

It is the RANDOMESS DAY OF THE WEEK!!!

1. My mom came to visit, I love when she comes. Nothing like having your mommy around.

2. We went to Amana Colonies for my daughter’s Birthday Fun Day….Here she is with her Grandma Wendy.

Grandma Wendy and Her Sarah Girlie

3. Then after the trip to Amana we had the Party and my mom made Sarah a GARDEN CAKE!

Sarah's Garden Cake

4.  Oh and while at the Amana’s we stopped at the GIANT CHAIR!!! My mom is 5″6″  if that will give you perspective. WOW!!

World's Largest Rocking Chair

5.  My mom makes the best Lasagna EVER!!! It is my favoritest thing since I was a little little girl.

YUM!

6. My husband is making apple sauce!!! YUMMY!!!

7. If you havent seen my poetry blog check it out: http://poetsprose1956.wordpress.com/

8. A QUOTE

Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow.
Norman Vincent Peale (1898 – 1993)

9. GREAT UNDERSTANDING IS HARD TO PERCIEVE WHEN YOUR FLIPPING THE CHANNELS LIKE MORNING TV….   :0)

10.  I am excited for work to start on my house we shall see how I feel when I am trying to work around it… LOL.

Happy Tuesday everyone

and remember SMILE!!!

Starla

6 Comments Add yours

1. starla says:

ohhhhhhhh I pray she is heading to wellness. Catch ya next week I hope! :0)

2. Vicki says:

Well, I miss this week too! My little one is not feeling well & we just got back home yesterday! Great photos..& that chair is really cool! Again, a great quote! Have a blessed week!

3. starla says:

I know it is TOTALLY HUGE!!! MOMS ARE GREAT!!!

4. starla says:

Yeah that chair is for real…It is really cool to see too!! :0)
    I know I am salivating ALOT when my mom is around she is always making something wonderful

5. Shelly says:

THAT is a big chair!!! 🙂

And I love my mom’s cooking….Mmmm…maybe a little too much! lol And she lives next door so I get it ALL the time…..that may not be a good thing! LOL

Well, I guess my post worked for 2 weeks in a row…LOL…..trying to decide if I’m going to keep Let’s Talk! Tuesday or add it to a different blog……decisions, decisions…..

Have a great night!! 🙂

XO
    Shelly

6. Pam says:

Hi Starla!
    Loved your post today and all the pics. Is that chair for real?? lol
    Cake looks very yummy! I am so hungry right now and I am trying to eat healthy.

Take care hun!
    ~hugs~

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s