HELLO…………. R – a – n – d – o – m ……………ReAdErS !!!
1. We finally took our daughter to the ZOO. After two years of promising…WE FINALLY DID IT!! Her birthday is Aug 24 so we figured what better than to have an early birthday/last weekend before school ZOO VISIT!!
2. This past week my sister was visiting. It was so nice to hang out with her. I swear when we get together it like we are 6 and 7 again. SUPER GOOFY!! LOL
3. Took some good pics of my little mister this past week too…Here is one of my fav’s (and if you didn’t see click here — Snapshot Saturday for mine and click the link at the top for Vicki’s trust me YOU WILL want to see hers!!) I did do a part two of Saturday Snapshot.
4. Did you know that Envy is a BAD four letter word!!
5. If you didn’t know already my daughter started her own blog : THE SONNY DAY
6. My husband makes the best manwich….he puts steak and puts it in the meat grinder after he has smoked it on the grill!!!!!! YUMMO!!!
7. My mom is coming to town on Thurs. I am very excited …she makes the best food ever!!! AND she will be here for Sarah’s birthday!!
8. School is here again … ( I was up awake in bed last night thinking of changing everything from here down…I decided not too!!! It is what It is!!! )
9. A Quote:
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
~ lol..I think that quote is funny!!!
10. A poem : Shames Evil Veil
The shame is based in Envy
for what another has done
when they fly like eagles
the heart sinks like the sun
It’s setting in the west
going down the wrong path
is it recognize it
or will you let it pass?
this time, this time
see it exactly for what it is
when before shame was always
cloaking this envy’s ugly head
Love does not envy
strive to be the one who LOVES TRUE-LY
like the Lord Jesus, the one who gave His life
so that you could.
That’s it for this week…Have a great Tuesday!!