(If you are a blogger and would like to join LET’s Talk! Tuesday click the above pic and head over to shelly’s blog to get started)
Hello RaNdOm ReAdErS !!!!!!
It’s Tuesday again and RANDOM IS THE NAME OF THE GAME :0)
1. I love my Grandma she is such a sweet lady!!! :0)
2. My 11 yr old daughter Sarah helped out with VBS this last week. She helped lead the kids in the worship actions, crafts, skits and anything else that was needed. The best part : She likes the feeling of younger kids looking up to her and wants to help out again.
(She is my little giver girl!!)
3. We had so many tomato’s this past week coming out of the garden we canned a batch of tomato sauce !! YUM!
4. If you have missed THURSDAY THOUGHTS (book I’m reading) : https://starleeta.wordpress.com/category/thursday-thoughts/
(that link is for all the pages in one spot for your easy reading …:0) I am really enjoying the Thursday thought series of posts. I have been back over them gleaning more and more from the excerpts and further pondering what I have written…maybe they are just for me :0) I hope you like them anyway.
5. I am gathering a routine here on this blog:
Monday: I am over at Friendships of Love with MONDAY MOTTO
Tuesday: I am joining Shelly with LET’s Talk! Tuesday
Wednesday: is PHOTOQUOTE …yeah I love those –to see all my photoquotes I have done click here: https://starleeta.wordpress.com/photoquotes/
Thursday: Is THURSDAY THOUGHTS (book I’m reading) click above…:0)
Friday: I rest…
Saturday: may be doing something here :0) …in the works ….VICKI ( yes I am hollerin’ at ya!!! lol)
Sunday: Starting all the posts for the week on my lazy afternoons…
6. Grocery shopping alone is weird….
That is my BFF. Her name is Tina. She doesn’t call attention to herself cause she ain’t one to toot her own horn…. SO I AM GONNA!! :0) toot tooooooooooooot
She is the BEST. She is tried and true-blue all the way. I love her. We’ve been friends for about 10 ish years now. We’ve been in the dirty dirt and in rainbows, through rivers and valleys and over mountains. She is honest, curious, bright, incredibly refreshing, uplifting, in your(I should say MY) face, full of real sense and MINE!!! As much crap as we been through I would do it all again…why you ask??? Because SHE IS WORTH IT!!! Trust me I know!! ;0)
8. And a quote:
I know I chatter on far too much… but if you only knew how many things I want to say and don’t. Give me SOME credit. Anne Shirley –Anne of Green Gables
9. I love pretzels….really just anything with a crunch to it :0)
10. Sometimes the best meal is a frozen pizza with family!!
Have a blessed Tuesday and see ya next time.
5 Comments Add yours
You are so welcome…YOU MEAN ALOT TO ME!! xoxo :0)
Your too sweet girly! Thank u for all the kind words it means a lot to me! = )
Thank you Vicki!! That is so sweet to say! I appreciate it. :0) I am glad I am getting to know you as well. I am super excited about the snapshot thing…hopefully I can see you pics and gather some angle tech’s so I can try something new!! that will be super fun!!
I’m totally stealing that quote! I just need to tell you, that I think you are very beautiful! I think you have a great spirit & a have such a way with words! Glad I’m getting to know you! :0)
PS- I’m glad you will be joining my “snapshot saturday”, I hope to start soon! As you mention on my post…I’m VERY BUSY, with a 20 month old..lol!
what a great pic of your grandma and all the kids!! Love it! And that quote is toooo funny!!! 🙂 Happy day! XO