IT IS RANDOMNESS DAY ONCE AGAIN!!!! I LOVE THESE!
1. *secret* (I have 6 or 7 grey hairs ..shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)…lol
2. Here is my newest photo of my little man I posted on FLICKR
3. I have been playing weather radar girl (thats what my mom called me..lol) My mom, daughter and niece have been camping this past week about 40 mins away from my home. So I have been calling and getting called for weather updates so they can get things buttoned up and go someplace dry if it rains, last night they staying in a hotel. –modern campers!!
4. Check out FRIENDSHIPS OF LOVE – I wrote and posted MONDAY MOTTO : BE PRESENT
1 Thessalonians 5:6
So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled.
Hello Starla here :0) Monday Motto for me today is BE PRESENT!!!
I am the type of person who is a bit dreamy, emotional, imaginative, self-aware and very bothered by upsetting emotional situations. In this past week…come on ..go check it out!! :0)
5. I started THURSDAY THOUGHTS – Book I’m reading last week.
6. MONDAY NIGHT is LIE TO ME show…my favorite.
7. Doesnt that look WONDERFUL!!! My husband brought them home 1 dollar a pound ..amazing price… $4.00 total. WOW!!!
8. OH yes a QUOTE:
Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain.
– Mark Twain
9. I am a journaler. I get a new journal book every year. So I just opened my current journal to a random page here is what it says…
Feb 10, 2010
Except from a book I am an Emotional Creature by Eve Ensler
I feared that ” if I were to say what I was feeling and thinking, no one would want to be with me, my voice would be too loud.” I know that ” you have to have relationships ” while at the same time I knew that relationships maintained by silencing myself were not relationships in any meaningful sense.
10. Then I wrote:
Emotions these things that seem so fleeting and changable…yet tell me so much about myself. I have always been and emotion mystery diver. I am not afraid of them. I have always known they tell me something. I ‘m not scared to feel what I feel though at times I would prefer to not feel then when affected by certain people or circumstances. This is pecisely what I am working on…being non-affected by those things that bare me no good. Although at times to feel those rumbles teaches me many things. Maybe it isnt that I dont want to feel what I feel from these things but rather that I dont want to respond to those feelings any longer.
I dont want to NEED to come back at someones remarks – I’m Free!
I dont want to NEED to talk about it to find justification for my hurts – I Feel and I’m Free!
I dont want to WANT those who dont want me – I Want Me and I am Free!
…..and be ok with that!
Thats it for this week and my RANDOMNESS!!!
Have a great Tuesday!!!