*USE WHAT’S HERE
1. I TRIED THIS – IT DIDN’T WORK
well except for a few of them ….
How to get rid of those nasty GNATS
· Apple cider vinegar
· Liquid dish soap
I use my apple cider vinegar had to by more …spend more!! EPIC FAIL!
1. So, I do not like to cook…so this whole frugal thing is stretching me. I made Chicken Enchiladas. They turned out ok but I forgot to take a picture because I got mad that I messed up….I was so thinking I GOT THIS! so much for my new found BIG HEAD! – opps!
I am terrible at reading the recipe and following directions..lol
I missed something made the sauce to runny and had to figure out how to thicken it…I got it!
· 6-8 corn tortillas (enchilada size)
· 1 pre-cooked plain rotisserie chicken, shredded
· 1 cup sweet corn
· 4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided in half
· 3 tablespoons butter
· 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
· 1-1/4 cups chicken broth
· 1 – 10oz can cream of chicken soup
· 1 cup sour cream
· 1 – 4oz can chopped green chilies
· ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
· ¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Fill the center of each tortilla with a handful of shredded chicken, a tablespoon or so of the corn, and a pinch of the shredded cheese.
3. Roll and place in the bottom of a baking dish with the seam side down.
4. In a pot over medium heat melt the better. Add flour and whisk into a thick paste.
5. Add chicken broth, cream of chicken, sour cream, chilies, salt and pepper.
6. Whisk gently for about 5 minutes until warm and smooth.
7. Pour the sauce over the enchiladas and top with remaining shredded cheese.
8.. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and serve warm.
2. I been wanting to make my own bread…well like I said I am not the best with recipes ( ugh!) So I gave the recipe to my daughter to do.
well I thought I gave her a recipe for 1 loaf that rose for an hour….so I thought COOL double the recipe.
EHHHH! well NO! It A RECIPE THAT RISES FOR 12HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this means I had to get up at 5 am to deal with it! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!~
well I got up at 6 –lol
BUT I DID GET UP!!
its going to be good!!!!
PS..I should have listened to my mother who gave me a recipe for 5 loaves in about 2 hours…I thought I was being smart …. MAJOR FAIL!!!
AND AS ALWAYS
A LOAD A DAY keeps chaos away!