Hello RANDOM READERS ………it’s that time again :0)
1. I am working on a word collage of what I look like to myself..*(that should be interesting!! )*
2. I have little book on my desk that I read from every once in a while with good reminders in it…so here’s a reminder:
Only by loving and accepting yourself the way you are can you truly be and express what you are. You are what you are, and that is all you are. You don’t need to pretend to be something else. When you pretend to be what you are not, you are always going to fail. – Don Miguel Ruiz
3. My daughter is a Painter ….I LOVE IT!!! xoxoxo
4. My daughter is starting a program at church for the tweeners –It is new for this age group… www.j12.com Based on Jesus being about His Father’s business. The learning of Scripture. I like this group already ..Sunday night we started reading the 21 day Jumpstart. By the end of the evening my daughter had the first memory verse turned into a song and memorized. :0)
5. Sometimes when you don’t know what to think……………..put it in the waiting on God box.
He will answer you. :0)
6. I think I will need to learn more about my camera settings since I am doing the Snapshot Saturday. Check out the creator –Vicki –for Snapshot Saturday @ http://tinbucketphotography.blogspot.com/
7. A Quote:
Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
8. My sister came to visit me from Missouri last night and brought my neices…YEAH!!!! :0)
9. I am HAPPY!!!
10. I am gonna have a great week with my sissy…it means I AM GONNA LAUGH AND LAUGH!!!
First Laugh…watching my sister use my little foot massager like she had never felt such pure pleasure in her life. You roll your foot on it…so she gets sideways one foot on and one foot off…there goes the foot back and forth so fast that she looks like a pup getting its hind end scratched saying ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!….LOL I WAS CRACKIN’ UP!!!!
Have a great Tuesday!!