It’s Tuesday once and again….and Randomness is the MAIN …plan..lol ;0) Trying to rhyme on purpose is HARD!
1. I like definitions but more specifically word origins so here we go… I thought I would do the THEME word…
RANDOM: having no definite aim or purpose (c.1560s) ( the purpose of LET’s TALK TUESDAY is Sharing your life …at random – lets keep going…) “at great speed” (thus, “carelessly, haphazardly”), ( ohhhhhhhhh how fast can I write this ) from randir “to run fast,” from Frankish *rant “a running,” from P.Gmc. ( RANT did you see that word tooo…I know a few of us who could do that for one of our Randoms!! ) *randa (cf. O.H.G. rennen “to run,” O.E. rinnan “to flow, to run”). In 1980s college student slang, it began to acquire a sense of “inferior, undesirable.” ( hmmmmmmmm, some snide comments I have heard are use in a RANDOM way..LOL)
Awwwwww see now dont you feel like you know that word better –I DO!! ;0)
BTW : My daughter found that pic that says random online someplace..I like it!!
2. Did you know that I have FLICKR. I love photography. I have added some of my fav’s that I have taken or created here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mypoppytree-starla/sets/
3. I still have the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill on my mind. I pray that the Lord have his will and way through it all. I know that if I just see it in the natural I begin to fear. I begin to want to panic for the well being of mankind. BUT GOD has a plan…THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH. May we all hold tight to the LORD. HE is our SALVATION.
4. Ever heard of FLYLADY. I am what she calls a FLYBABY. To FLY means Finally Loving Yourself and I am also a SHE ( Sidetracked Home Executive)…ohh that just means I am a bit lazy and I dont like house work. I would rather play than do what needs to be done and well frankly I am a mental perfectionist who doesnt want to work that out in the FLESH@!!! grrrrrrrrr! :0/ http://www.facebook.com/TheFlyLady?ref=nf any way FLYLADY helps me GETTER DONE!!!
5. QUOTES…I LOVE QUOTES!!! Got a good one…share it with ME!!! :0)
A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.Charlotte Bronte (1816 – 1855)