So here goes my randomness:
Oh and don’t forget to click the pic above and check out the creator of LET’s Talk! Tuesday – Shelly!! :0)
1. I got back from my sister’s house Saturday. I had a really good visit. We had a fire and sang songs, went swimming, hit the downtown for some sight seeing. Star gazed in the hammock at night. Watched the nightly sunsets.
My niece Melinda who is 3 is the QUESTION Queen of America….lol. I had her hooked with the question-Do you know that there are lots of different types of trees? She said: What kinds are there??? I started to name them off. She sat intently listen to every tree….and ever so often, wide eyes and curious she would say…What other kinds of trees are there?? Then her daddy walked up and she got distracted, she started to follow him into the house and I said Melinda there are pine trees too?? She turned right around and came to me like a moth to the flame saying….What does that one look like? lol
2. We came home just in time for Father’s Day. It was a peaceful day. My husband and children enjoyed the day.
3. After a vacation….you just don’t want to do anything…lol I still need to unpack…yuck!
4. Who likes to weed the garden…NOT ME!!! It is a necessary evil. lol I did a little yesterday while my husband was just so I could have a little convo with him while HE was weeeeeding… :0/
5. TODAY….my husband and I have been together for 13 years. We met JUNE 22, 1997. Back then he had long hair down to the middle of his back….and I saw him from across the park – and thought –MINE!! :0)
6. I love quietness in the mornings. I should say I love waking up before everyone else to be ALONE~!
Well that’s it for today :0)
Have a wonderful and blessed Tuesday!!