Starting back up again…
1. A song:
Are you happy??
2. Quote because I love them:
Everything I think, say and do flows from my heart and is my responsibility. No one can make me think, say or do anything. They can only present what they think, say and do. In that moment I have the choice to believe it or not, to join them or not. When I am having a bad day, it is not others but myself who has agreed with the perception of my day. So I have to go deal with myself if I want joy to return to me. If not …well then I will go on being unhappy. If I don’t GET THIS …I will blame everyone for my problems. God has already given me everything I need for joy to be lived in this life. I just have to agree with Him.
Proverbs 4:23 Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts.
Matt 15:11 You are not defiled by what you eat; you are defiled by what you say and do. “
3. My thanks …because all is grace:
* obeying the Lord – sit ups to help a shaky voice
* reconciliation after arguments
* Her smile
* warm heating blanket
* little man smiling – no cards flipped
* singing with her
* hot coffee
*gathering valentine party items for the H:YC girlies
*loving those teens
* having a simple song of praise in my heart
* looking forward to spring
* not doing it all – no I in TEAM
4. Favorite Pin from Pinterest:
5. Do you work with teens… how everything over TIME blesses them and you: